Tuesday, December 04, 2007

God Will Provide :)

I didnt mention this last time I wrote but Michelles wedding was on Saturday. Im not going to sit here and say it was some extravagant wedding.. it was well.. just a wedding. The only difference is.. it made me want to fall in love.. more than before.. more than lately. Not just fall in love but be captivating to someone to the extent of them wanting to spend their lives with me. I giggled at myself multiple times because it wasnt a depressing thought, it was a happy thought. Because I know God has someone out there for me. Someone waiting also to find me.. to seek me.. to pursue me. Someone is there. :) I heard something very encouraging on the whole issue yesterday during class.. My teacher said that he believes everyone has a soul mate, God has someone special just for us. I mean that would make sense since he took Eve out of Adam and they are pretty much not complete with out each other, and also.. one of the first commandments is.. 'Be Fruitful and multiply',... which we cant do unless were married, since.. well sex is meant for marriage.. which leads to us having someone out there for ourselves. (I know.. sex isnt realy saved for marriage these days.. but.. you get my jist right??) The reason it all clicked, the reason my teacher made it click was because he also included that he believes that there are some people out there who are content with being single and working for God. He said he believes those people.. God has come in and taken that need from them. It was there calling... There content.. I met a man about a month ago named John Alvarado, he was a speaker one week and works in Mexico, he told us how he has a girlfriend, but they arn't eager to marry, he is content working and dedicating his life to God.. Marriage just isnt something he wants or needs. So me having the desire to be married just prooves that God does have someone for me. :) What a nice thought.

Anyways back to the wedding, It was nice to dress up and actually do something outside of working and classes and speakers etc. It was nice to sit and watch someones dreams come true. And most importantly it was nice to finally bust a move :). We got to dance.. which.. I never thought Id care about but .. I loved it.. and it wasnt dancing like.. well.. regular dancing.. it was crazy dancing, the Joshua students took over the dance floor and we were all jumping around like a bunch of monkeys.. maniacs! I looked to the side of me and I could see people just standing there staring I was laughing and didnt care how stupid I looked.. since well.. we all looked pretty stupid.. but I loved it.. God I loved it... If only life could be like this all the time.. after Joshua when its time to go back to society.. back to ohio.. back to reality. Ill never have this kind of a community again.. we are so closely knitted together at this point. I do look forward though to what God has planned after this.. after this minor stepping stone in my life..
Its gotta be good :)

My God will provide, .. I keep trying to remind myself that though.. I have been struggling a tad when it comes to my trip to Israel in April, if it will even by my trip or just the other Joshua students,.. Im afraid money wont come in.. Im afraid that no one will help and .. I will be stuck here at hume for two weeks while everyone else is seeing ... Israel! But I have to remember,... God will provide, I just dont see how God could want me here at Joshua..and make it all possible and not want me in Israel.. the biggest part of the whole program! God will provide. Just gotta keep reminding myself. :)

No comments: