Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our God is an Awsome God

So, Monday Rich came to the Joshua building which was a big relief for me.. I needed to talk, I needed to figure out what I was going to do and unlike some of the staff I knew hed give me the right answers.

I went to his office and told him "I want to go to Israel"..

Well come to find out.. that money wasnt Michelles.. it was his.. and he wants me to pay him back.. which I def. will and he wants me to take the money I have and go get my passport.

ISRAEL STILL MIGHT HAPPEN!

I dont understand it.. Its crazy to me what God has done.. how I prayed Friday night walking up that hill for God to let me stay in Joshua and to let me go to Israel .. I didnt think Israel would happen.. but I asked anyways.. because God wants to know my wants... I WANT to go to Israel..

Im just so overwhelmed and happy.. and excited to see what God is going to do.. now all I need to do is get my birth certificate and head down to Fresno and get my apply for my passport.. People are going down Thursday so Im praying that Ill get the birth certificate tomorrow. hmmm.

Sad note : So I lost 10 pounds.. and gained 5 of it back.. grrr.. and somehow feel bigger than before... I hate that feeling.. hate it... grrrrrr.... hmm but then again if I didnt get these feelings I would be determined to loose it.

No comments: