Saturday, February 02, 2008

Headin' Home

So tomorrow morning around 8 am Jake and Dan will be giving me a ride to the Fresno Airport... its come down to me going home to take care of this issue. If I dont I would be let go from Joshua. Its tough.. moneys tough.. all of its tough. I signed a contract with Michelle to pay her back 470 dollar for the plane ticket since me or my family had no money to get the ticket and pay tuition on Feb 15.

I am nervous.. Im not sure what God has planned .. Im nervous about standing in front of a judge, Im scared of not coming back here and having to live in Ohio again.. Im scared not knowing that this could be my last day in this building.. my home for the past 6 months... Im scared of it all.. but at the same time.. Im excited to go home, Im excited to see my brother and my family.. Im excited to see Amy. Im excited to see Krista and just see my car and the new house and.. my church and my family there.. Im excited to just be off this mountain and home.

Ill be in ohio tomorrow night at 11 30. And the next morning driving three hours to Troy with my sister in law amy to take care of this.. hopefully...

Hope

3 comments:

Kara said...

I'll be praying for you, Sarah. It's hard to know what God has planned...but He promises it's something good...but He also promises it will be difficult.

Keep the faith!

Love,
Kara

Unknown said...

Sarah I know going home was tough and probably not the first thing you wanted to do but I have seen you grow so much this year at Joshua. Just remember that the Joshua year is not only about spiritual change but becoming life effective as well. Your past doesn’t own you anymore because you are no longer that person, yet you still have to deal with the repercussions of your past decisions. Being life effective is taking care of those things and putting them behind you. These are the true lessons of life and I look forward to having you back at Joshua as the group has missed having you around.

See you soon
Rich

Shadedbygrace said...

God is good! I was praying...

Keep the faith,
Candace