Friday, February 01, 2008

more info

Things are getting harder.. because of this issue back home.. Hume coule come back and say I cant work here.. which would mean I cant finish Joshua unless I clear this up back home in Ohio... I have no money.. I have nothing... my brother has nothing..

I asked God for contentment and he gave it to me.. and in a way I feel like this is a dream.. theres no way I could leave Joshua.. no way. But.. I could.

I came home last night around 11 30 and Erin was re organizing the room.. we had a pretty good laugh trying to get this huge box up into our loft.. woke a couple of the boys up down the hall in there room.. I needed to laugh.

I finally told her about me having to possibly leave Joshua because of the issue back home.. She didnt understand and she kept asking me if there was anything we could do.. We finally fell asleep.

The next morning we woke up and just talked about this and that and then she tells me. "Ive already raised 40 dollar for your plane ticket home." I wanted to cry.. but couldnt... I feel selfish in a way.. like Id expect this from her... I dont want to feel like that.. I want appreciation. I wish I knew what God wanted right now.. I wish hed fall out of the big blue sky stand in front me and yell the words "SARAH I WANT YOU TO..."

Candace : Thank you so much for offering that money if there is anyway I can get Rich to let me use it for a plane ticket that would be amazing but im not sure how that will work. but thank you for everything.. Thank you

1 comment:

Shadedbygrace said...

I talked with Rich and because the money was a tax donation it will have to go towards Israel. Forgive me, I know this raised your hopes just to have them crushed again.

I wish I had more to give... but I have nothing more... nothing tangible anyway. And yet I know that it is the untangible that is truly worth having in the long and short run. We are back where we started aren't we? Alone and helpless before our Creator, but that never changed we just got self-confidant or I did, not you. This is the best place to be as hard as that is to believe at the moment, for here we can be most honest with God and ourselves. "It's all about You God, about You getting your glory, and You will get it. If this is the only way, than dear God make me willing, I can't do it alone."

This I guess is my prayer for myself just as much as it is for you. God is still in control, He never relinquished it and never will. We are in good hands. Fear not for "The Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desires in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail." Isaiah 58:11. Please read Isaiah 54:4-7,10-12 when you get the chance. God reminded of me these verses to give to you.

God is behind and before you.

"Amazing grace will always be my song of praise
For it was grace that brought me liberty.
I can not know just why He came to love me so;
He looked beyond my faults and saw my needs.

I shall forever lift mine eyes to Calvary
To view the cross where Jesus died for me.
How marvelous that grace that caught my falling soul;
He looked beyond my faults and saw my needs.

I shall forever lift mine eyes to Calvary
To view the cross where Jesus died for me.
How marvelous that grace that caught my falling soul;
He looked beyond my faults and saw my needs.

He looked beyond my faults and saw my needs."