Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Israel.. are you for real?

I dont even know where to begin...
Lately I have felt like Israel is not an option. I dont have the money and I most likely wont get it. So on Saturday when I got a birthday card from my father with the 200 dollars in it... I honestly just wanted to keep it.. Then I thought about it.. it ate at me, then talked to Randy. So after having some guidance, I decided to find a good pair of hiking boots, buy them.. then put the rest towards Israel.. Even though.. my chances were small... I had to remember God is bigger than this.. if he wants me there Ill get there...

Today while sitting in the great room with everyone waiting for dinner to come, I see Rich.. call him over to me and tell him how I have some money and need to get some boots and put the rest towards the trip... he says okay and then tells me how he got an email from someone who has been reading my blog.. ((yes you!))... and is sending me 400 dollars.. and is going to try and get more for me to go.... I cant explain the feeling that ran through me.. I got how.. then almost sweaty and wanted to cry.. how great is our GOD!... I didnt want to give up my 200 dollars... and finally I let it go and God provides twice as much... maybe more...

I just wanted to write this.. I couldnt wait.

-To anonymous- If you are reading this... Thank you! This means the world to me.. more than I could ever explain... Thank you for believing in me enough to help me out with this.. Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome...

Hold on to faith for it "is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1), and Hope for "hope does not disappoint, because the love of God had been poured out within our hearts" (Romans 5:5)

You are in my prayers sister,