Sunday, January 13, 2008

SKYVIEW RANCH

This morning I woke up around 10, worked out for almost an hour then jumped on my blog, dont know why, .. but I checked to see if I had any new comments, I did.. I figured it would be from Randy or Candace (the woman who found my blog and is helping me out with Israel).. but now.. oh no... it was the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR from skyview ranch!!!! I lost my breath, I jumped up and ran to the phone, I had to tell Randy.. of course he didnt answer.. Jeremy (the director) is ALREADY praying for me.. HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!

Im not going to depend ont his job or anything but it is amazing how my blog is pretty much impacting my life.. I didnt know me writing every other day just about myself could turn into this amazing gift.. after gift.. after gift.

I am nervous due to the fact that I have a past, I was a part of the party scent .. to the fullest. but in some wierd way I know God has forgiven me.. God has a plan for the life I have lived.. hes going touse it.. which is awsome.. if not for skyview .. for soemthing!

-Jeremy- Yes I finally filled the application out today and emailed my refrences. Thank you so much for your prayers and I am soo excited to see what God has planned. Where should I send my application? Is there a certain address? Thank you .. thank you thank you

2 comments:

Shadedbygrace said...

Hey Sarah!
So you were in Sandiego (of course I knew that, I know what all you Joshua people do :D ) I live in Sandiego county but I was in NC the whole time you were down here. I'm still praying for you. God bless and keep you sister!

Candace

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

You can send your application directly to the Ranch:

7341 Township Road 319
Millersburg, OH 44654

Once Kimmy recieves it in the mail, she will file it until all your reference come in. That is when it travels to my desk. From that point we have a formal interview and move forward in a director from there.

I'm looking forward to receiving your application.

Jeremy