Saturday, January 12, 2008

Not to much new

So Saturday, I got my boots. They're pretty nice and extremely comfortable...

Sunday.. I left around 9 am with Becky (Richs wife) and headed toward Pine Valley for our next trip, we stayed for about 5 days at Pine Valley, a christian camp. a small one actually.. compared to Hume Lake. We helped around doing little things here and there,.. they wernt that use to having so many helpers at once.

It was a decent trip, not my favorite. It was pretty boring.. and I felt as if I was thousands of miles away from society and alot of the people there I felt were.. all the same. Its not a bad thing, Im just use to diversity.

We got to spend a day in San Diego, I had a really good time, I got to spend the day with Ashley was something new... shes been going through a hard time.. with Kayli... like I did... I wish Ashley could see she could grow so much here if shed stop letting herself settle.. I wish Kayli could see what she is doing to her friends... why people dont want to be around her.. and accept it when people try and help her figure that out.. instead of acting as though she could do nothing wrong... It bothers me.. and I hate that I let it.

Anyways in San Diego we just wandered around pretty much, we were both broke.. but we were able to see the baseball stadium there.. ride the trolly lol... and .. ate some quiznos. Alot of people said when Id get to the city Id love it.. its amazing blah blah blah.. in all honsety.. it wasnt that great.. it was just like.. akron, or cleveland.. or springfield.. boston.. not different.. none at all to me... BUT. the cool thing is I found an artist I love.. wierd I never though I could fall in love with someones art work. but I did.. his name is Tim Cantor.. amazing art work...

We got to see the play 'Triple Espresso' I laughed so hard.. lol.. it was awsome.. love it.. I cant wait to have the oppurtunity to see more plays.. I like them.. never knew that about myself

Im also reading a new book called 'Redeeming Love' by francine Rivers... AMAZING!!!! I cant put it down.. I never thought I could like reading as much as I do... its crazy.

Were back at the mountain... just got back last night, .. starting my diet... again. This time thoug.. Im determined! I have to loose this weight.. its killing me.

Im also thinking of applying at Skyview Ranch in Millersburg OH for be a councelor.. or anything this summer... (((pray for me please))) Im not sure it will work out.. but Id love to work there... I figure if I apply and get the job... Gods opening a door for me.. unless I feel him tug me else where.. Ill take this as a sign.


I called James today.

Its wasnt that different...but it wasnt the same .. Not talking for about 5 months is giong to be wierd... of course.. but the thing that isnt the same.. is that my heart didnt ache for him.. I dont miss him like I have for so many years... He told me to call him later today around 6ish... I think I might..

Hes familiar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I'd love to have you apply to Skyview Ranch this summer. Do you have an application yet? If not, I can have one mailed or emailed to you this week. Just let me know.

I'm praying for you and about a position this summer already!

Jeremy Hales
Executive Director
Skyview Ranch