Friday, January 04, 2008

Overwhelmed

"I dont know when the sun came up.. but I know its shining on me"

I cant even explain how overwhelmed I am.. with joy. Once again God has prooved himself.. prooved how much he loves me.. not saying he needs to proove it.. but slowly but surely Im getting it.. Im getting just how much he loves me. Lets start from the begining...

Im sitting in class at 9 am. Rich walks in, extremely upset over the fact that alot of people didnt hand in there time cards from work that weekend. I didnt turn a time card in .. well because I didnt work.. I was puking all weekend. So when he said my name I made sure to raise my hand and let him know I didnt turn one in because I was sick. He then said well you will have to pay your 85 dollars to Kerri today. (( every paycheck they take 85 dollars out for tuition, I didnt work so I have to pay it ))... Now Im a mess.. I only have 200 dollars.. Me and Rich were gonig to get my hiking boots and the rest were going towards my Israel fund... as you can remember from my last entry.. So I go to my room.... walk into the bathroom shut and lock the door.. then cry.. I was sick.. this sucks.. Im never gonig to get to Israel.... then, I dry my tears take a deep breath, grab my wallet and head to Richs office.... I walk into his office.. and .. this is what happens.

Me: "I can pay my 85... but now what should I do with the other money I have.. should I save it for boots or just put it straight towards Israel."

Rich: "Well Id put it towards Israel.. and lets just say the Ferreria (him) family will help you out with your boots."
(((as he slowly opens his top desk drawr))
"Actually just so you know a girl from last year who almsot didnt make it to Israel gave us this money ((pulls out a wad of money)), to give to someone we felt deserves to go but doesnt have the funds.. so its going to you."

I just started crying.. I didnt even hear him when he counted the money for me....

205 dollars.


I cant believe how much God loves me, I went to the phone room to call Randy and sat outside the hall and cried.. tears of joy.. I dont cry those alot... Im realizing just how precious I am to God... How much he loves me.. through what he is donig for me..

and not just that.. but I gave my 85 dollars to pay for my work weekend.. but Rich tells me to give the rest of my money to Israel.. and hes helping me with my boots... God is good.

Randy even said it.. the closer you grow to God.. the closer he grows to you...

Yahweh.. my most precious intimate friend.

No comments: